- Product Description
- Product Ingredients & Benefits
- Product Details
What are the benefits and features of Sadhev's Kumkumadi Thailam?
- This exotic night serum delicately combines rich ingredients like Saffron, Aloe Vera, Sandal and Vetiver
- The Aloe Vera is grown in Sadhev's own 100% Organic Ayurvedic Farm
- The Exotic red Saffron is extracted within 24 hours of harvest from the valleys of Kashmir
- This miraculous fusion gives a natural radiance & exquisite shine to your skin
- This product is gentle on skin, its 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free & plant based
- This product has no petrochemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no sulphates, no synthetic colours, no artificial fragrances, no additives & no other synthetic substances
- This product is diligently handcrafted & curated with a 200 year old legacy in quality Ayurveda
- Its is the mission of Sadhev to give back to nature by planting one tree for every product sold
- Saffron in Ayurveda, comes under ‘varnya gana’ herbs, known to give the skin a radiant vedic glow. It benefits the skin with vitamins and antioxidants which soothes, repairs and rejuvenates skin cells giving the skin an incredible luminosity
- Aloe Vera is a natural humectant which nourishes and moisturises the skin. It deeply hydrates and repairs the dead skin cells giving the skin exceptional clarity
- Milk is a rich source of vitamin B, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium and other potent antioxidants that gently exfoliate the skin and bring a beautiful brightness to it
- Sandal is an incredible Ayurvedic ingredient known for its antiseptic, toning, purifying, cooling and soothing properties. It helps to remove tan and protects the skin from allergies, keeping it tender and young
- Vetiver Oil with its sensuous and deeply calming fragrance is known as the “oil of tranquility.’ It tightens the skin and protects it from harsh effects of the environment giving a flawlessly pure texture
- Liquorice is a magical ingredient that tightens and brightens the skin and helps prevent acne. It reduces fine lines and protects the skin from sun damage.
- Packaging is of the highest quality to ensure that the bio-potency of our ingredients remains as is throughout your journey with our product
- 100 Grams
Directions of Use
- Take a few drops and gently massage it onto your face and neckline using upward strokes. Use this everyday as a bedtime ritual and wash off the next morning. Sadhev’s Kumkumadi Tailam is suitable for all skin types. We recommend using 2-3 drops if you have normal to oily skin and 3-4 drops if you have dry skin
Inspiration & Legacy
- Saffron, a rich and rare ingredient was used by Rani Samyukta, Queen of Pritiviraj Chauhan. This ingredient was sourced in secret for the queen from the valleys of Kashmir. Her intoxicating beauty is legendary.