Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients & Benefits
- Product Details
What are the benefits and features of Sadhev's Rose Water ?
- Rose Water is a sweet fusion of handpicked centifolia roses and the essence of a 200 year old ancestral wisdom steamed, distilled and bottled.
- Rose Water uses blooms that are carefully plucked and gathered from the mountains
- These petals are then steeped in pure, untouched water and are steam distilled to bottle the perfect nectar for your skin.
- Ingredients are grown & handpicked from Sadhev's own 100% Organic Ayurvedic Farm
- This product is gentle on skin, its 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free & plant based
- This product has no petrochemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no sulphates, no synthetic colours, no artificial fragrances, no additives & no other synthetic substances
- This product is diligently handcrafted & curated with a 200 year old legacy in quality Ayurveda
- Its is the mission of Sadhev to give back to nature by planting one tree for every product sold
- Indian Rose petals contain sugars and natural oils that trap moisture in the skin, making the skin smooth and baby soft
- Sadhev’s Rose Water is made with exotic centifolia roses, carefully harvested during the seasons of early winter to late spring when the pink buds start to show colour but the petals are yet to unfurl.
- Packaging is of the highest quality to ensure that the bio-potency of our ingredients remains as is throughout your journey with our product
- 100 Grams
Directions of Use
- Delicately spray Sadhev’s Rose Water on to your face and body for a fresh flowery feel
Inspiration & Legacy
- The Mughal queens in the 16th century grew gardens of roses as they found this exotic bloom to have exceptional magical properties that they could use in their daily bath and beauty rituals.