Sesame Seeds (Black)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Sesame Seeds (Black)?
- Our sesame seeds are organic, whole and nutty
- They contain sesamin and sesamolin, which have been shown to lower cholesterol, prevent higher blood pressure and protect the liver
- They can be roasted, made into a paste or used naturally as a seasoning
- They are abundant in dietary fibre, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and vitamin B1
- Our black sesame seeds can be used in a wide range of foods such as salads, curries and baked products.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 100 Grams