Split Black Gram (Urad Dal)
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Split Black Gram (Urad Dal)?
- Called masha in Sanskrit, urad dal is cooling and the most nutritious of all pulses
- Its only drawback of causing flatulence is easily prevented by adding a pinch of our asafoetida while cooking it
- It is the main ingredient in papads and idlis and is a staple part of North Indian cooking (used to make dals, soups and khichdis)
- Our organic urad dal is wholesome, nutrient-dense and easy to digest
- It comprises probiotic fibre that promotes growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestines
- It is a low glycemic index food therefore regulating blood sugar and insulin levels for people worried about type II diabetes and is also abundant in calcium and Vitamin B.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams