Sprouted Ragi Flour
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Sprouted Ragi Flour?
- Our ragi atta is highly nutritious which is enhanced by the power of sprouting.
- Sprouting any grain makes assimilation and digestion of food easier
- It is a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron as well as dietary fibre
- It also contains Vitamin D which is important for the normal development of bones and teeth
- Using this flour can help in battling anaemia and in controlling diabetes.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams