Superseed Elixir Oil
- Product Description
- How to Use
- Product Benefits
- Product Ingredients
- This lightweight elixir will leave your skin feeling nourished and supple
- Rich in essential fatty acid - Linoleic acid, which promotes ceremide synthesis, our 'Elixir Oil' is an extremely lightweight, soothing oil that is ideal for sensitive skin types or anyone with a compromised skin barrier
- Warm 2-3 drops in your palm, pat and press onto clean skin, in and out upward motion
- Press and rolls onto neck and décolletage. A little really goes a long way.
- This lightweight elixir will leave your skin feeling nourished and supple all year round without the oily look.
- Easily absorbable, Ideal for both morning and evening skincare rituals
Superhero ingredients in the formula:
- Broccoli Seed Oil: praised as the natural alternative to silicone in skincare; high in skin-soothing fatty acids like Omega 6 and 9; Rich in vitamin A, C and K as well as B vitamins.
- MILK THISTLE SEED OIL: the active silymarin possesses anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin-calming properties
- Plum Oil: rich in vitamins A and E and polyphenols rich antioxidants. Plum oil is known to aid in cellular repair, balance sebum production and skin turnover
- Olive Squalane: improves skin at the cellular level
- Seabuckthorn Seed Oil: contains a near 1:1 ratio of linolenic (Omega-3) and linoleic (Omega-6) acids and a high Vitamin E content along with high levels of carotenoids. This balanced composition of fatty acids are known to help dry, flaky and ageing skin