Sustainably Stylish Raksha Bandhan Gift Box
- Product Description
- Cork Wallet
- Crunchy Granola Bar Dark Chocolate Expresso
- Swastika Rakhi
The Sustainably Stylish Raksha Bandhan Gift Box Includes,
- Cork wallet-1
- Crunchy Granola Bar Dark Chocolate Expresso-1
- Swastika Rakhi -1
- Beautifully packaged in a reusable box
The luxurious, light-weight cork wallet is made of Nature's most Sustainable fabric- Cork and that too with an enhanced premium, super fine texture. Unlike leather, it's cruelty-free and chemical free too and yet it is water-resistant, wear and tear-resistant and ages like leather.
It looks like a classic wallet but so much different. Pictures don't do enough justice to this wallet. Once you hold it, you might as well fall in love! We are not saying that. It's come from the people who have seen and own it so far!
- 7 dedicated card slots. 6 on the front. 1 hidden card slot.
- Holds 10 cards easily. Could hold more
- 2 sections for cash
- Color: Tan on the outside, Green on the inside
- Dust-proof & Mold-proof
- 1 year warranty as cork is a highly lasting material
- We plant 5 trees per product sold! 3325+ trees planted already.
What are the features and benefits of Crunchy Granola Bars - Dark Chocolate & Espresso
- These all-natural baked millet granola snack bars are made with 100% whole grain rolled oats, and locally grown millets and baked to crunchy perfection
- These millet granola bars are gently flavored with dark chocolate and South Indian Arabica Coffee Decoction
- These healthy bars are gluten-free
- To be eaten as is, perfect as a snack!
- 100% NATURAL & GLUTEN-FREE
- Product Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Dietary Fibre (Fructooligosaccharides), Choco Chips, Mixed Millet Flour, Coffee Extract, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sodium bi Carbonate and Natural Mixed Tocopherols
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
The swastik plantable rakhi is handcrafted from oak tree cork material, lead-free colours, cotton mauli thread, plantable basil seeds, grains and recycled paper. Each rakhi is handcrafted and hand painted by local artisans of Varanasi. Its an initiative by Scrapshala to make festivals a trash-free and safe celebration for us and environment. These rakhis after use has to be placed with backside-up 2-3 inches deep in soil, they will sprout into plants in 7-10 days after sowing. Don't forget to water the soil after sowing the plantable rakhi. You can combine a plastic-free roli/chawal packaging along with these plantable rakhis.
Content : 1 plantable rakhi
Material : Oak cork