Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Tamarind (Imli)?
- Imli is a staple Indian spice which has a unique sweet and sour taste
- It is rich in tartaric acid, a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight against cancer causing free radicals
- It is also a good source of Vitamin C
- Due to its unique flavour it is the spice of choice to use in a host of fish curries and south Indian staples like rasam.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 200 Grams