Tanuka Bento Organic Cotton knot bags
- Product Description
- Product Details
- This organic cotton bento bag set is made using indigenous ‘Kala’ cotton which is an old world cotton variety from Kachchh, Gujarat.
- It is by nature sustainable and organic, being cultivated without the use of pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Minimalistic Japanese inspired design
- Nicknamed the 'anything bag' Use it to store veggies and fruit, to carry your lunch box , as a project bag or even as a travel organiser.
- The dyes used are natural plant based, non toxic and food safe.
- Set of two bags in selected size either small or medium
- Small - 9"" x. 9"" x 2 ""
- Medium - 11” x 11” x 2.75”
- Machine or hand wash in cold to warm water
We Also Recommend
Cast Iron Dosa Pan
Sale price Rs. 1,725.00 Rs. 1,725.00
Save Rs. 287