Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Whole Amaranth?
- Amaranth is the gluten-free seed of the broad-leafed amaranth plant
- Although not a grain or cereal, it is often treated as one due to its nutritional profile and it’s texture
- It is gluten free and suitable for people with Celiac Disease and is a great option to boost the nutritional power of gluten free recipes
- It has a much higher protein content than most other grains
- Popped amaranth has a nutty and crunchy flavour and is great as porridge or dessert
- Amaranth flour is another product that we market and can be added to make pancakes, muffins, rotis, wraps and quick breads.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams